53x stands for sex.
53x is an internet slang expression that is code for sex.
How Is 53x Used? Use Cases & Examples
53x is a term for “sex,” where the 5 and 3 stand for “s” and “e,” respectively; often used by teens who want to disguise what they’re texting.
Examples of how your teen might use the slang term, 53x:
- Did u know that they had 53x?
- All I can think about is 53x.
- All i want is 53x.
- I want to 53x with you.
How to Identify If Your Kids Are Using the 53x Slang Word
You should pay attention to 53x as it belongs to the dangerous level “Sexual”. This way, you can protect your kids from potential dangers such as predators, rapists and other suspicious individuals. Here are two ways to identify 53x.
1. Check Their Phones Directly for the 53x Slang Word
Wondering if your teens use the 53x slang term? You can check their phones directly. The activities you need to see include text messages, search history, and chat messages on WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Line, and more.
- Affect your relationship with your kids
- Can’t detect dangers timely
- No need to install any app
2. Install A Parental Control App to Monitor the 53x Slang Word
A powerful parental control app will help you spot risky teen slang expressions like 53x. With this app, you will have the power to fully monitor search history, chat messages, and text messages for slang terms such as 53x. Best of all, it will notify you via email when it detects teenage slang like 53x. So you can take immediate steps to protect your kids from online predators or other suspicious people.
- More features like chat monitoring, GPS tracking, call recording, surrounding recording, etc
- Instant alerts
- Easy to install and use
- Some apps are not free
Parental Control Apps to Detect the 53x Slang Word
- Google Family link:
It is a family parental control service from Google that helps you check search history for the 53x slang word, restrict content, set screen time, and more.
iKeyMonitor is one of the most powerful parental control apps. It monitors SMS, chat messages, and searched terms on kids’ phones. It will take screenshots/photos and send instant alerts to you on triggered alert words such as 53x. Besides, it will record calls, surroundings and block inappropriate apps to protect your kids from potential threats.
- Apple Screen Time:
With Apple’s built-in parental control setting, you can manage app limits, set content restrictions, and more. Just unlock the iPhone or iPad, then go to Settings and tap on Screen Time.
- Alertbird Parental Control:
Alertbird is a parental control app for iOS that monitors the 53x slang term and other dangerous words. You will be notified immediately if it detects alert keywords in your searched terms and chat messages, such as the 53x slang word.
Tips to Talk With Your Kids About the Use of the 53x Slang Word
A code term for sex, the slang expression 53x upsets parents for two reasons: it signifies risky sex and deceit. But as a parent of teens, you need to discuss this code with your teens in a calm way. Rules, family values, family-imposed consequences, and physical and emotional consequences should all be discussed. Here are some ideas for talking with your teens about the slang code 53x:
- Did you know that no one loves you more than we do and that your happiness is the most important thing in the world to us?
- By trying to hide this behavior, you show that you know we’re going to worry about what you’re doing. How can we go further?
- Did you know that 8,000 teens in the U.S. get STDs every day?
- Did you know that, overall, sexually active teens have higher rates of depression and suicidal thoughts?