Crashy is a portmanteau of the words classy and trashy.
Crashy generally refers to women who are sexy but have high standards.
How Is Crashy Used? Use Cases & Examples
Crashy is typically used by males to refer to sexually and physically attractive glamorous females. “Classy and Trashy” is the most common definition for Crashy on Snapchat, WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok.
Examples of how your teen might use the slang term Crashy:
- I can’t believe Dominique drove a car into a Walmart to get some Black Friday swag.
I know! She is so Crashy.
- Yo, that girl looks like a Kardashian.
- Have you seen that savage new girl?
Hell yeah, she is Crashy.
- That fit is on point – look at you being Crashy!
How to Identify If Your Kids Are Using the Crashy Slang Word
The slang term Crashy may seem harmless, but other risky teen slang should not be taken lightly. Monitoring the slang words used by your children will help prevent them from being exposed to predators, drugs, or other threats. Here are two ways to recognize the Crashy slang word:
1. Check Their Phones Directly for the Crashy Slang Word
If you’re wondering if your kids are using the Crashy slang word, check their phones directly. Check their SMS, search history, and chat messages to see if they have engaged in dangerous activities.
- Affect your relationship with your kids
- Can’t detect dangers timely
- No need to install any app
2. Install A Parental Control App to Monitor the Crashy Slang Word
You can use a parental control app to monitor your kids’ activities on mobile devices. The app features text monitoring, search history tracking, and chat message recording. It also provides instant alerts when your children access harmful online content. So you can easily detect the slang word Crashy and protect your kids.
- More features like chat monitoring, GPS tracking, call recording, surrounding recording, etc
- Instant alerts
- Easy to install and use
- Some apps are not free
Parental Control Apps to Detect the Crashy Slang Word
- Google Family link:
It is a family parental control service from Google that helps you check search history for the Crashy slang word, restrict content, set screen time, and more.
iKeyMonitor is one of the most powerful parental control apps. It monitors SMS, chat messages, and searched terms on kids’ phones. It will take screenshots/photos and send instant alerts to you on triggered alert words such as Crashy. Besides, it will record calls, surroundings and block inappropriate apps to protect your kids from threats.
- Apple Screen Time:
With Apple’s built-in parental control setting, you can manage app limits, set content restrictions, and more. Just unlock the iPhone or iPad, then go to Settings and tap on Screen Time.
- Alertbird Parental Control:
Alertbird is a parental control app for iOS that monitors the Crashy slang term and other dangerous words. You will be notified immediately if it detects alert keywords in your searched terms and chat messages, such as the Crashy slang word.
Tips to Talk With Your Kids About the Use of the Crashy Slang Word
Social media has a powerful influence on teens’ fashion choices. As parents, we should encourage our children to wear styles they like and feel comfortable with. Keep an open conversation with your teens and avoid shaming or judgmental language. Your children may become conditioned defensively when you discuss their attire, but showing respect and consideration can keep the conversation going. Here are some things to talk about fashion with your kids:
- What style of dress do you like? Why?
- Do you think girls choose their outfits because they really like what they’re wearing, or just because they’ll get a lot of likes?
- When choosing an outfit, consider the occasion. When did you have to adjust the clothes you like to wear to fit the situation?