Dayger is a combination of the words daytime and rager.
Dayger is an internet slang term that describes a party held during the day.
How Is Dayger Used? Use Cases & Examples
A Dayger is a large decadent party held during the day. This type of gathering usually celebrates some kind of event, holiday, or sometimes for no apparent reason. Daygers are generally held during summer or school holidays and are characterized by open invitations and extreme use of alcohol and/or drugs.
Examples of how your teen might use the slang term Dayger:
- I hear Ron’s having a Dayger at his beachside house. You in?
- Dude pull up to my house at 1, we’re throwin a fuckin Dayger.
- Rob is throwing a huge Dayger since we don’t have school on presidents day!
How to Identify If Your Kids Are Using the Dayger Slang Word
If you catch your kids using the slang term Dayger, it’s time to intervene as it represents a huge red flag. As a responsible parent, you need to understand teen slang to keep them safe. Here are two proven ways to detect the Dayger slang word:
1. Check Their Phones Directly for the Dayger Slang Word
To protect your kids, it’s worth checking your kids’ phones to find out if they’re using the Dayger slang word. Online activities you need to check include: SMS, search history and chat messages on WhatsApp, Facebook, Skype, Line and more.
- Affect your relationship with your kids
- Can’t detect dangers timely
- No need to install any app
2. Install A Parental Control App to Monitor the Dayger Slang Word
A comprehensive parental control app is the right choice to protect your teens from online threats. It allows you to track your kids’ online activities: search history, chat messages, text messages, and more. It helps you detect at-risk teen slang like Dayger. This way you can take immediate action and protect your children on time.
- More features like chat monitoring, GPS tracking, call recording, surrounding recording, etc
- Instant alerts
- Easy to install and use
- Some apps are not free
Parental Control Apps to Detect the Dayger Slang Word
- Google Family link:
It is a family parental control service from Google that helps you check search history for the Dayger slang word, restrict content, set screen time, and more.
iKeyMonitor is one of the most powerful parental control apps. It monitors SMS, chat messages, and searched terms on kids’ phones. It will take screenshots/photos and send instant alerts to you on triggered alert words such as Dayger. Besides, it will record calls, surroundings and block inappropriate apps to protect your kids from threats.
- Apple Screen Time:
With Apple’s built-in parental control setting, you can manage app limits, set content restrictions, and more. Just unlock the iPhone or iPad, then go to Settings and tap on Screen Time.
- Alertbird Parental Control:
Alertbird is a parental control app for iOS that monitors the Dayger slang term and other dangerous words. You will be notified immediately if it detects alert keywords in your searched terms and chat messages, such as the Dayger slang word.
Tips to Talk With Your Kids About the Use of the Dayger Slang Word
Seeing the slang expression Dayger in your children’s digital conversations indicates a state of high alert. Dayger is a risk in itself, not to mention the additional risky activities that can occur when teenagers are drunk. You’ll never have too many opportunities to work through safety issues with your children; if you see something unnatural in their communication, it’s time to intervene. Here are some tips for talking about partying with your kids:
- Let’s review our security rules and the consequences of violating them.
- What would you do if someone invited you to an event and it turned out to be a Dayger?
- Let’s think of a code or emoji that you can text and we’ll pick you up instantly wherever you are.
- Do you want to host your own party? Which friends would you invite to attend?